Sunday, July 29, 2012

What they say about Zulutrade

In case you do not know Zulutrade. It is a very unique concept of service where you can follow and auto-copy trades of the best performing forex traders. See Performance Page.

Here is what some users said:

"What I like about ZuluTrade, is that I’ve stopped making decisions. Less stress is better for me…"
Kostas Drakoulis
ZuluTrade user

"ZuluTrade is the future of investing. I’ve started to autotrade my account and finally I can get some sleep."
James Lopez
ZuluTrade user

"There are thousands of trading systems online claiming profit. I invite them to join Zulu, to prove their results (and autotrade them for free ;-)"
Francois Durrand
ZuluTrade user

"ZuluTrade’s full of gorgeous traders. Too bad my account can’t fit them all :-("
Elizabeth Kabogo
ZuluTrade user

 You could also read or seen Zulutrade in the well-known media like: MarketWatch, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal, DowJones, Los Angeles Times,Wall Street Letter or CNNMoney