Thursday, January 24, 2013

Higher Time Frames vs. Lower Time Frames

AutoCopy Our Trades

Silver Investment Fund offers:

- Professionally managed forex fund
- High Profits
- Low Risk (only 1% per trade)
- Free Signals
- Auto Trading
- Low DrawDown
- High Returns

Click below and simulate your potential profits:

Silver Investment Fund Profit Calculator










I have been trading for many years now and I still only look at the daily or 4 hour charts. It amazes me how many beginning traders want to trade shorter time frames. There are hundreds of traders asking me questions about 15 minute charts trading, or even lower time frames. The simple advantage of higher time frames that makes me concentrate my trading efforts on them instead of lower time frame counterparts is that they are  natural filters of price movement, filtering out not useful price action and leaving you with a much clearer picture of what price is likely to do. So when you trade higher time frames in Forex using a price action system you have a very potent trading strategy at your finger tips.